Be IBM’s next great hire in Cloud. Calling Cloud Architects…
Rapidly changing markets and ever-increasing consumer expectations are forcing organizations to quickly transform their businesses, using IT as a critical differentiator. Cloud is now the norm, enabling organizations to optimize IT investments, while also enhancing and innovating using new cloud services.
The IBM point of view is to design a cloud that brings greater flexibility, transparency and control over how clients manage data, run businesses and deploy IT operations.
Data is the game changer in cloud – and IBM is optimizing its cloud for data and analytics, infused with services including Watson, Blockchain, IoT, DevOps and Mobile.
IBM’s Cloud Business Solutions provide an economic, more flexible way to create new services for our clients, driving ongoing business innovation.
If you have a passion for building things that could change the world – Join us !
IBM is hiring for Locations: Bangalore | Pune | Kolkatta | Chennai
Apply here for the below positions using Job ID: 5673BR
- Application Architect – AWS
- Application Architect – Azure Cloud
- Application Consultant – Cloud Transition
In this role you will be equipped to:
- Deliver end-2-end consulting solution for AWS for large client or internal engagements.
- Collaborate on and setting cloud vision; providing thought leadership in cloud infrastructure and cloud services architecture to meet operational objectives for cloud solutions.
- Evaluate Application Portfolios of Large and Complex organizations and Develop Modernization Portfolios and Investment Strategy.
- Envision, design, and communicate the global IT target landscape needed to support the digital transformation of Large and Complex organizations to IT staff and C-level management.
- Assist in defining Cloud Application Services portfolio of offerings & Provide leadership to bring new Cloud Application Services offerings to the market.
- Manage teams of cloud application services consultants on a large and complex engagement.
- Develop integrated project and program plans, including defining milestones and dependencies for client pursuits.
- Support with financial modeling and business case development for Cloud Application Services engagements.
- Possess extensive experience in drawing proposals and presenting design and strategy concepts to C-level executives
Connect with our “Happy To Help” recruiter Ganesh Kumaran on LinkedIn