Build A Career With IBM
GPS is hiring Voice & Accent Trainers for locations, Bangalore, NCR and Hyderabad for its Global Process Services (GPS) Business.
IBM Global Process Services has been a part of the Indian BPO industry for more than 10 years. Today it partners with some of the largest corporation in India to transform their business processes and become more efficient.
What differentiates the organization is commitment to service quality and customer success. With the brand comes the impeccable trust that places IBM above others. Over the past years – delivering services, we have understood the nuances of the vernacular delivery and have delivered the highest quality of services.
As a V&A trainer you will wear many hats. A few key responsibilities would be:
- Understanding the training needs for assigned accounts and formulating appropriate action plans.
- Auditing calls and sharing feedback directly impacting the improvement of our customer’s experience
- Conducting sessions to help our front line agents become better with their language and soft skills.
- Attending client calls and bringing best practices to the table.
- Attending reviews and sharing weekly results and achievements.
An ideal V&A Trainer will possess:
- Excellent Presentation Skills. Well versed with PowerPoint and MS Office in general
- Experience with Photoshop or Video Editing tools is a plus.
- Excellent native English speaking skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of written English communication standards.
- Should be a team player, should be comfortable working in shifts, should be able to handle pressure situations and willingness to learn.
Apply here for the position of Voice & Accent Trainer using Job ID: 7180BR
Connect with our “Happy To Help” Recruiter Saif Ahmed on LinkedIn
Explore more on IBM’s Global Process Services Business here