IBM is transforming to lead. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Use breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to further your career.
Hiring for locations:
Bangalore / Chennai / Hyderabad / Mumbai / Pune / Gurgaon / Kolkata
Apply here for the below positions using the Job ID assigned
Application Consultant Agile: Job ID: 67787BR
Application Consultant Agile: Job ID: 67788BR
About IBM Global Business Services (GBS)
IBM GBS helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value
Who you are:
As an Agile coach, you will be required to mentor and coach developers and the team to simplify the process. Should have experience of Agile waterfall methodology and should have led teams in large projects.
What you will do:
You are responsible for executing large Agile projects (50+ team members) across geographies. You will implement agile practices/tooling, and have experience in mentoring and coaching agile projects.
How we will help you grow:
You will have access to all the technical and management training courses you need, to become the expert you want to be. You will learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team-leads love to mentor. You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
You will come with:
- Exposure to different flavours like Scrum / Extreme Programming / Kanban / Safe & Lean for atleast a couple of years.
- Experience of handling a large portfolio of multiple projects, and not just leading a team of Scrum Masters.
- Hands-on experience in Agile Coaching (on-the-job coaching, and not just training).
- Exposure to distributed sectors and should have worked in atleast one of above set-ups, either on-shore or off-shore.
- Exposure to “Distributed Agile” setup where the teams were spread across geographies.
- Should possess knowledge in Dev Ops technology.
Connect with our “Happy To Help” recruiter Vaibhav Srivastava on LinkedIn